Setting up the Posteo calendar in Evolution is achievable in just a few steps.
- Open Evolution.
- Click “New” > “Calendar”.
- In the following window, choose “CalDAV” as the “Type” and give it a name, for example “Posteo Calendar”.
- Insert the following address, replacing “john.example” with the front part of your Posteo address (up to the @ symbol): “https://posteo.de:8443/calendars/john.example/default”.
If you use multiple calendars you can view the URL of the respective calendars in the webmail interface via “Settings” → “Calendar”.
- Place a tick next to secure connection and enter your Posteo address next to both “User” and “E-mail”.
- Now set how often you would like the calendar to be updated with the Posteo server and click “OK”.
- Enter your Posteo password and click “OK”.
- Now you can open the CalDAV calendar in the “Calendar” section of Evolution, view your existing entries and add new ones.