In this help article you will learn how to edit a contact in your address book within the Posteo webmail interface.
How to edit a contact in Posteo webmail
- Open your Posteo Address book.
- Select the contact by clicking on it.
- In the contact properties window to the right, click on Edit contact.
- Enter the details you’d like to change.
- Click on Save beneath the contact form.
That’s it! You’ve edited the contact.
If you have your Posteo address book sychronised with a smartphone or email client, the changes will be applied during the next synchronisation on your device.