Synchronisation works across all devices that support CalDAV standard.
In order to set this up, you will need the following details:
- Server: posteo.de
- Port: 8443
- Encryption: SSL (compulsory)
- Username: Your Posteo address
- Password: Your Posteo password
Some programs require a detailed URL in place of the server name:
(please replace john.example with the part of your Posteo address up to the @ symbol – make sure to use lower case throughout).
If you use multiple calendars you can see the URL of each respective calendar via “Settings” > “Calendar”, in Posteo webmail.
For the following programs and devices we have prepared specific instructions:
- Android (only possible with a paid app from a third-party provider)
- Calendar (in macOS)
- Outlook (only possible with a paid app from a third-party provider)
For Blackberry OS, Windows Phone 7 and 8, Symbian and WebOS, we are not currently aware of any working support of CalDAV standard. Please contact the manufacturer of such devices and let them know if you are not satisfied with this.